Online Registration is now closed
If you wish to volunteer at the Taste Of Lincoln Ave Festival please register in person Saturday August 6th & Sunday August 7th.
Come to the Volunteer Tent located in the street near 940 W. Altgelt street between 11:00 AM & 6:00 PM on either Saturday or Sunday!! Thank you again to all of our amazing volunteers! See you at the Fest!!
We need YOUR help working this exciting fundraising event of the Wrightwood Neighbors Association.
Come help with setting up on the mornings of the event, collecting donations at entry gates, running errands, or working at the Kid’s Carnival.
Here is some basic information for volunteering at the festival:
1. Free admission
2. A very cool T-Shirt
3. Free food & drinks at the Volunteer Tent
4. A better community from WNA donations
5. Our gratitude and warm fuzzies
1. A couple hours of your time
2. Volunteers to help with our MAJOR FUNDRAISER!
*You have a choice of volunteering for the Taste of Lincoln Ave. or the Kid’s Carnival (or both) . If the time slots you have chosen are filled we may call you and ask you to volunteer for another time slot.
Where is the festival located?
The Taste of Lincoln Avenue goes up Lincoln Avenue between Fullerton and Wrightwood, with main entrances at the intersection of Lincoln Avenue, Fullerton Avenue, and Halsted Street as well as the intersection at Lincoln Avenue, Wrightwood Avenue, and Sheffield Avenue. View the Google maps below for reference. The festival is conveniently located just off the Fullerton CTA Red, Brown and Purple lines as well as near the #8 Halsted and #74 Fullerton buses.
The Heart of Taste Of Lincoln Avenue Chicago
Taste of Lincoln Avenue Tweets! Save the Date - August 6th and 7th from noon to 10 P.M.
216 people following @TasteLincolnChi
- Thank you @campeonchicago @fiestamexicanaL @neseafoodco @paulinamarket @wursthauschi for keeping #TasteofLincolnChicago goers full
- Thank you @16candlesband @DaFunkCrusaders @Funkadesi @silversidechi @ArchiePowell @molehillmusic @TheTBs for playing #TasteofLincolnChicago
- Shout out to @TheGingerRoad @rfr90sband @ReverbNation @OneNightBandChi @weddingbanned who rocked the wrightwood stage